THIS ITEM IS COMPATIBLE ONLY WITH IPAD 1
Receive a free iPad Kick Stand (a $10 value) with the purchase of this Crystal iPad Folio!
Don"t store your shinny new iPad inside a folio or case that hides it from view. You bought the iPad in part because of its sleek and streamline appearance " why are you hiding it inside a leather folio or colored case? Because of its size everyone knows what you"ve got in there. So show it off and let the world see your sexy iPad with this new, versatile folio and transparent hard case.
The Crystal iPad Folio is a hard shell crystal clear iPad folio that"s completely transparent front to back so you can flaunt your iPad all the time - yet keeping it completely protected. This new design in rigid iPad folios is made from shatterproof Polycarbonate plastic, the same material used to make bullet-proof glass. The hinges that join the two halves are also made from rubber-coated, shatterproof Polycarbonate plastic. These hinges are attached to the two transparent panels by sonic weld so they will never separate. And the hinge pin that joins the two hinges is made of stainless steel which makes it a super strong component of this super clear folio. This is a product manufactured from top-grade materials that will give you years of service and protection for your iPad.
BUT WAIT! THAT"S NOT ALL!
The Crystal iPad Folio is not just an attractive transparent hard-shell case that protects your iPad 360 degrees. It also sets up in multiple landscape and portrait positions for your reading and viewing pleasure. Just open the front cover and rotate it 180 degrees and viola! Instant upright support in both portrait and landscape. Or just fold the front cover back onto the back cover and your iPad screen is ready with full access.
Complete access to all ports and controls are easily accessible. An additional benefit is that the iPad can be snapped into place for either right or left handed operation. Soft rubber pads or bumpers are strategically positioned so neither of the two largest surfaces ever touch a hard surface. They prevent scratching and maintain the units shiny new appearance.
The stainless steel hinge pin has been tested up to 5,000 open/close operations. This means it will provide years of service even if you open and close the Crystal iPad Folio many times per day. This unit measures 9-3/4" x 7-7/8" x 3/4" thick. Since the hinge is the thickest part of the unit it measures 15/16" thick. The unit weighs 9 ounces - just over half a pound.
The Crystal iPad Folio is the only iPad case or folio that can protect your iPad in every direction and still makes your iPad completely visible. This product carries a 6 month warranty against manufacturing defects, workmanship, materials and construction.
Special Note: To maintain the Crystal iPad folio's crystal clear appearance, clean with a micro fiber or damp cloth and spray-on window cleaner. Although Polycarbonate is the hardest natural plastic known to man and one of the few that is considered 'shatterproof', it can still be scratched.
The Crystal iPad Folio . . . the first fully exposable, all rigid iPad folio available anywhere.
SEE WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY . . .
- "the Crystal Folio is cleanly designed, well constructed and....the overall fit of the case is superb" - Rainy Day Magazine
- "If you are in the market for a clear protective case for your iPad that doubles as a functional landscape and portrait mode stand, the Crystal iPad Folio is certainly worth checking out." - OverClock Intelligence Agency
- "Do I recommend it? I do. It provides excellent coverage. It is light weight and it is easy to put the iPad in and remove it." - The Mac Observer
- "To buy or not to buy: If you"re looking for a folio case that will protect your iPad, the Crystal Folio is just that. It will definitely showcase your iPad design with its transparent panels while keeping your iPad secured." - PadGadget
- "Offered at an introductory price of $39.95, the clever LapWorks Crystal iPad Folio serves dual-duty as an iPad case and stand, and should provide years of service, while keeping your tablet both protected and on display." - Power Book Central
- "I loved Apple"s book-like case for the iPad when it first came out and struggled testing other cases as none really matched Apple"s offering. However, after using LapWorks Crystal iPad Folio for just a few days, I was hooked due to its ability to give me so many viewing options while retaining my right to show off my beautiful iPad that I"ve now forgotten where I placed my Apple case!" - SvenOnTech